Our services include:
- Heartworm prevention
- Flea & Tick Treatment/Deworming
- Annual physical check up
- Medical appointments
- Ear cleaning
- Anal gland expression
- Minor surgery such as abscess, wound repair
- Nail trimming under sedation for anxious pets
- Hot spot & allergy management
- First emergency aid upon being transferred to an emergency clinic
- Humane Euthanasia
The Hospital is now open to provide the following services:
- Spay & Neuter
- Dental Care
- General Surgery
- Out Patient Services
- Blood Testing
Skunk Odour Removal
- Mix these ingredients in an open container (bucket or bowl). It will be fizzy, which is why you shouldn’t try to mix it or store it in a bottle or other closed container.
- Thoroughly wet your dog with warm water and then wash with the solution while it is still bubbling. Knead it well into his coat, to chemically alter every bit of the thiols (the chemical compounds that cause the smell) on his hair. Be careful to keep the formula out of the dog’s eyes, nose and mouth; you can use a sponge to carefully wipe it onto his face. Let the solution stand on the fur for 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Follow the bath with a thorough rinse. Be sure to protect the eyes when rinsing the head. Chances are you will not get all of the smell off of the face and will have to live with that as it wears off. You can try Tricotine Liquid Douche Concentrate or any over-the-counter douche.
- After bathing, check your dog’s eyes. If they are red and watering, your dog may have gotten skunk spray in its eyes. Skunk spray won’t blind the dog, but it’s very painful. Contact a vet if your dog is exhibiting signs of distress.
We offer options for your pets (dogs and cats) to avoid the discomfort and danger of parasites such as fleas, ticks (Lyme disease), heartworm, intestinal worms and ear mites. To prevent these harmful diseases, please call our doctors for advice. These are your most complete all-in-one parasite treatments. We invite you to read more at www.nobiteisright.ca, or come visit us to learn more.